Re: Having a non-free and a non-cd branch?

Kevin Atkinson <kevina@clark.net> wrote:
> In what way would including it on the cd violate the license? If you
> mean that you modified the archive well you already did that when you
> packaged it.

Please refer to the other thread where you responded to me. [Summary:
distributing binaries which were built by linking code licensed under
both the Qt license and the GNU public license requires that you violate
the terms of one of those licenses.]

> And I don't agree however it is clear that I don't have the same
> belifies that the majority of the Debian develpment has. It is really
> a moral issue now.

Sure: choosing to violate a license, or not, is a moral issue.

But, note that this is also a legal issue.

--
Raul