Re: RFC: The BTS, "Severity: Fixed", etc. (Was: An idea for the BTS)

Previously Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	I think that not only should bugs be marked by the
>  distributions they exist in, they should also be classified by
>  architecture;

Actually, I think we can do the same way more efficent. Each bug already
has a Version-number. Now we if we add a field Fixed-in-Version the BTS
can simply look for which architectures the fixed version is available.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl