Re: gnome again

Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> writes:

> I should probably add that to the README - and maybe a note to try
> running "panel" to get to all the other applications.  Anything else I
> should put into the README?

I don't know about the README, but I just noticed that after I
installed libgnome0, the hello programs died with shared lib problems
until I ran ldconfig.

I don't know if policy's been updated, but contrary to what it used to
say you need a call in one of the install scripts (the postinst, I
believe).

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>