Does Your Success On The Web Depend On The # Of Visitors You Get?

With our new technology 'Traffic Magic' we guarantee to multiply ten- or
even hundredfold the number of visitors you get, or your money back!

Get a competitive edge! Its risk free, very cost efficient!
It will generate more business for you.

For personal service call (604) 270-6084 or
reply with "info" in the subject line for more information.

IncBase Digital Corp.

After visiting your web site, Re: Library Missing in 2.0.6 (was Re: Installation
we came to the conclusion you might be interested in this
information. This is a one time only mailing.
However, if you would like to be removed from the list
simply reply with 'remove' in the subject line and
accept our apologies for any inconvenience.