Re: RFC: worth packaging apache-modperl ?

Will do, then.  This leaves me one big question, though.  This is going
to require mixing four things:
(A) apache 1.3.0
(B) netgod's massive apache diff
(C) mod_perl upstream -- probably going to version it by date and use
the CVS tree instead of the rarer new releases.
(D) My own diff for this project.

Any ideas on how to handle this?  dpkg still doesn't handle multiple
source tarballs so I'll probably have to make an orig containing apache
and mod_perl,, and just use netgod's diff as the basis for mine.  Or I
could apply his diff to the orig since it's not my work, and work on
top of that.

Slightly puzzled.

Dan
drow@false.org