Re: offline till 24.6. evening

On Sat, Jun 20, 1998 at 12:33:40AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
: > will fix then some important stuff on the cdrom
: > (easier access to the tools like rawrite etc.).
: >
: > andreas
:
: I Just produced some new images, the main difference being that the binary
: disks have main --> hamm links in debian/hamm, and they have the latest
: pakages on them, as of a couple of hours ago.
:
: See:   http://www.uk.debian.org/debian-cd/
:
: and the version of AJ's files I made them with are here:
:
:   http://www.hands.com/~phil/debian/debian-hamm-cdrom-0.12-pgh-1.tar.gz

... and I just created just another script for CDROM creation  ;-) since
I'd prefer perl here over make ...  But that doesn't matter.

But just another point:  I modified the disk method for installation.
This methods needs some extra files to make a x-CD installation
possible.

... if somebody is interested ...

    http://debian.datom.de/  or (since I've added this
                                 just now) until DNS updates