Re: Exciting Pilot/Debian news

It's probably going to stay like that until the upstream kpilot
maintainer fixes the build process, which is a mess at this point.  I
spent a couple hours trying to fix it but got nowhere so I will just
leave it as-is at the moment :-)

John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |