Re: p2c 1.20-2.4 is now lintian-compliant and in Incoming.

Some time around  Thu, 18 Jun 1998 19:36:17 PDT,
         Robert Woodcock wrote:
 > It's targetted for 'frozen unstable' - yes, this is for hamm.
 >
 > I did *not* fix the old source format, or edit it to use debhelper,
 > or anything else drastic - it *only* (a). fixes all the lintian
 > errors and (b). gives us a libp2c1 package.

If it's the old source format, then is it still in hamm?  I think every other
old-source format package is no longer in hamm.  I don't see why p2c would be
the exception given that no one wants to maintain it anyway.  Unless, of course
you mean something different by "old source format" than what I am thinking of
(does it have a .dsc file?)

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@igoria.net