Re: The Hamm Bugs Stamp-Out List for 1998-06-19

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Major changes:
[snip]
> - Application moved out of main: sniffit, rat, crafty, kbd
                                                         ^^^
I hope kbd has not been removed from hamm, it would be pretty bad for all
the users _not_ having a US keyboard...

[snip]

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS                 vincent@{waw.com,pipo.com,debian.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:           Pipo:                    WAW:               -