Re: New maintainer intending to package pavuk

> Policy is not set in stone.  There are times when it makes little
> sense.   I say make a console version, then make a X package.  The X
> version can have a gtk and/or Xlib version.  Are you also going to help
> him maintain the upstream source now that he is away?  I thought about
> this back in March, but I rarley if ever use the app.

Well I use this type of app all the time so I figured hey why not.  Plus it
seemed a simple enough program to do for my first package.  But alas i'm not
a programer if anyone wants to help maintain it and wants to kick me off as
maintainer I wouldn't mind a bit.

Justin Burket
--
I prefer to think of the Noble Eightfold Path