Re: INTENT: to pkg netscape 4.5 full debs(not 4.05)(still intending)

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Enrique Zanardi wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 16, 1998 at 10:02:07PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> >
> > As some of you might know, I have been working on full debs of netscape
> > 4.05.  I have everything almost perfect, except for the reporting clause.
> > I will be moving my focus to version 4.5, which is scheduled to be
> > released tomorrow(Wednesday).
>
> Uh? Today they have put the following press release at:
> http://home.netscape.com/newsref/pr/newsrelease634.html?cp=nws06flh1

Yes, I know.  Slashdot at an article(posted yesterday) saying it would be
released today.  Today, Netscape said it was just 'announcing' 4.5.  There
was a misunderstanding somewhere.  I still intend to package it when it
comes out, however.

Adam