Re: INTENT: to pkg netscape 4.5 full debs(not 4.05)

On Tue, Jun 16, 1998 at 10:02:07PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:

> As some of you might know, I have been working on full debs of netscape
> 4.05.  I have everything almost perfect, except for the reporting clause.
> I will be moving my focus to version 4.5, which is scheduled to be
> released tomorrow(Wednesday).

Uh? Today they have put the following press release at:
http://home.netscape.com/newsref/pr/newsrelease634.html?cp=nws06flh1

"MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (June 17, 1998) -- Netscape Communications
Corporation (NASDAQ: NSCP) today announced Netscape Communicator 4.5, the
latest version of the market-leading client software for enterprise
customers and consumers. Expected to be available in a beta version from
the Netscape Netcenter Web site in July, ..."

So, if you have them ready, please release 4.05 debs. I'm eager to test
them. :-)

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es