Re: FIX FOR HAMM: timezone problem

Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@ull.es> writes:

> On Tue, Jun 16, 1998 at 07:54:42AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> > I'd say something like: "If your time changes for daylight savings
> > time, use these options.  Otherwise, use these."
> >
> > Something needs to be done on the bootdisks, too.
>
> OK. So, which are the options for DST and which are the others? Does that
> apply to all US zones or only to US/Central?

It appears that the ones like CST6CDT, EST5EDT, etc. are the proper
ones for the majority of US.  Most of Indiana and some spots of Arizona
apparently use other options, but I don't know what they are at the
moment.

This applies to all US (and Canadian and Mexican?) timezones.

John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |