Re: vim 5.1 in hamm

> Previously Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> >And the upstream author also says we really should put 5.1 in hamm,
> > and who would want to argue with him?
>
> I've just checked the 5.0 -> 5.1 changelog. Basically some a whole bunch of
> errors have been fixedand   Win32-support has been vastly improved,
>
> There are some new features though. I'll put the changelog below.
>
> Personally, I would like to see vim 5.1 in hamm, but that's just me.
> As a vim-addict I'm somewhat subjective here.
>
> Wichert.

Well, as another vim addict, I would also like to see most secent stable
release of VIM in hamm.
(But on the other hand, as a real VIM addict, I always compile all the vim
"alphas" myself - and with Motif GUI).
In any case. if author thinks that including 5.1 is the way to go, I guess we
should at least consider that.

Alex Y.
--
   _