Re: Important: Non-maintainer release flame!

Dermot John Bradley <bradley@oldcolo.com> wrote:
> I thought that a non-maintainer release was normally only done where
> either a security hole needed to be fixed quickly or where a serious
> problem existed with a package that the maintainer had not fixed for some
> time.

The previous version was non-dfsg, while the current version is dfsg,
this seems rather serious.

Anyways, as maintainer, your release takes precedence.  I'd enjoy
that someone wants to help.

[I hate to see eagerness get squashed, and that's what looks like
what's happening here, in several directions.]

--
Raul