Re: Building a connection with Kachina Tech.

	To the extent that I have a goal in Debian , its packaging these
things (I've already done three or four) . For the time being, I am
putting it all in 'math'. We may want to change the name or granularity at
some point, if packging these things really takes off.  I agree that 'sci'
would be a better description than 'math'.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>