Re: Building a connection with Kachina Tech.

Hi,

> Kachina Technologies is strongly interested in Debian Sparc for the
> hardware they distribute. They are offering resources for this effort with
> the goal being a "commercial" grade Debian distribution.

I have a little comment which is not quite you were asking for.  But perhaps
it could be useful for Debian advertisements.

Kachina Tech supports WWW site "Scientific Applications for Linux"  which is
an excellent resource about existing Linux products.

http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM/

They also put inforamtion about product being packaged in Debian or RedHat.
Debian part is very outdated.  They put "Do Debian Package" for products that
are packaged for quite some time.

So perhaps if you are going to work with them you could let them know about
Packages in Debian and they may want to update there Web Page.  I know that
many of my colleagues use this page to find necessary products.

Sasha.