Re: VI reasons (was Re: Base Set: Suggested additions & removals.)

Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com> writes:

> Yes, but note that the current version of ae fixes a lot of these
> problems.  [I found this out while attempting to verify some
> of my gripes about ae.]

Is it just me, or does the vi mode in the current version of ae not work
at all? I tried

ae -f /etc/ae2vi.rc tst

and could not even quit with :q, I had to switch consoles and kill it.

Perhaps much of this discussion could be solved if ae managed vi keybindings
a little better.

	Martin.

P.S. This test was using ae version 962-20.