Re: Divesting ourselves of i386 bigotry...

On Jun 14, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> I would like to ask what I should do about this:
>
> 1) File a release-critical bug on ftp.debian.org that could be closed if the
> corrected package was copied from hamm to slink?
>
> 2) File a release-critical bug on the package that could be closed if the
> corrected package was copied from hamm to slink?
>
> 3) Do NMUs to slink that resolve the problems?

I think you have slink and hamm mixed up here.  Assuming 3 should read
"hamm" instead of slink, that's what I'd do: because (a) like you say, it
gets the best results and (b) it fixes the problem immediately.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence       |                My home page:                |
|    <quango@ix.netcom.com>   |      http://www.clark.net/pub/lawrencc/     |
|   B.A., Political Science   |            Watch Babylon 5 on TNT           |
|    University of Memphis    |   <*> http://tnt.turner.com/babylon5/ <*>   |