intent to package Python XML tools

I intend to package (well, okay, I already did it ;-) the Python
XML tools being produced by the PSA XML-SIG.  This is an
all-in-one-place collection of several independently developed tools
for XML parsing and validation, and it includes Python implementations
of the SAX API and DOM.  It also replaces the standard xmllib and
sgmllib modules with ones partially written in C, for a roughly
fivefold speed increase.

The whole package is DFSG-free, but because there are a couple of
minor licensing technicalities still being worked out I won't upload
it to the distribution just yet.

For the time being, a preliminary i386 DEB is available at the
following URL:

  http://www.concentric.net/~n9mtb/python-xml_0.2-0.1_i386.deb

Enjoy,
--Rob