Re: Volunteer(s) wanted to help with owner@bugs.debian.org

On Fri, Jun 12, 1998 at 11:24:21PM -0400, James R. Van Zandt wrote:

> Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com> writes:
> >Where should I start?
>
> I'd sure like a mechanism, with either email or a browser, to get a
> list of the bugs registered against a particular package.  It would
> help cut down duplicate bug reports.  Now, I'm forced to download a
> list of *all* the bugs.

Isn't there a search function to get the particular package?

Anyway, I guess you come with a little knowledge about programming,
yes?

package=your-package
lynx http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/pa/l${package}.html

And you're done.

Next thing please.

Regards,

	Joey

 /           Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is  /
/             only acquired just after one could have used it.  /