Re: RFC: monitoring maintainers' vacations

On Wed, Jun 10, 1998 at 11:14:19PM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:

> Many of us send a mail when going off-line for some time.  This is
> however quite informal: these anouncements are posted once in -devel,
> once in -private; mainly there is no automated way of tracking them.

Please contact netgod at wnpp@debian.org.  As far as I recall his
wnpp database he already has implemented a vacation mechanism.

I agree that it would be a good thing[tm] to have some mechanism.
May I shout "Jehova"?  This could and should be managed easily with
the maintainerdb whose development has stopped because it was based
on a non free SQL db and the maintainers were fucked up by the rant.

Regards,

	Joey

 /           Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is  /
/             only acquired just after one could have used it.  /