RE: ISDN driver support

>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > My name is Peter Hum and I am a program manager at Eicon Technology.  We
>> > are currently in the process of porting our driver for our ISDN PRI/BRI
>> > adapter into Linux.  I would like to know we can have this driver
>> > integrated into your next release of the kernel.

 Hi!

 There is info about Linux and ISDN in : http://www.muc.de/~hm/linux/linux-isdn.html .
 Through there you can find the people developing ISDN drivers. There is some
 support for some of your cards in the newer developement kernels (2.1.101 and
 later.).

 Personally I think this is a great move from you. It will definately have a positive
 effect also in your sales. I have to every now and then find a card that works
 with Linux, and it can sometimes be a bit of work. Your cards are very well
 available in here.

	--j