Re: mirroring policy

I don't mind having people mirror off debian.crosslink.net; it has
lots of capacity.  The past problems with debian.crosslink.net not
mirroring correctly, and the underlying problem of my having no time
to fix it, have been resolved.  Currently I'm mirroring it over
rsync/ssh to master; but by hand, because I lost the password on the
`shields' account and have not been able to get it reset, so I cannot
get a .shosts file up.  Therefore I have to manually enter the
`shieldsM' password.  If someone can reset the `shields' password on
master then I can have it mirror several times daily.

I've put in a 9 GB drive just for Debian so I'll be carrying the CD
images too.
--
Shields, CrossLink.