Re: APT 0.0.16

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> APT 0.0.16 is available for both bo and hamm. Please let me know if there
> are any bugs that got missed, I'm getting very few bug reports these days.

Just grabbed it after doing a dselect update and select with apt 15.  Went
back to dselect for an update and found:

/usr/lib/dpkg//methods/apt/update: line 3: 11448 Segmentation fault
(core dumped) apt-get update

update available list script returned error exit status 139.
Press RETURN to continue.

I will attach a core file and my status file in a seperate message Jason

Brandon

                                    --+--
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu> | Debian Testing Group Status
PGP Key:   finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu |  http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/deb/
    Dijkstra probably hates me (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)