Re: Volunteer(s) wanted to help with owner@bugs.debian.org

Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> 3. Obviously additional development of the bug system would be good.
> This can be done either by the person doing 2., or independently.
> In any case the patches generated need to be sent upstream to me.

I'm interested in taking a look at this. I don't want to promise
anything until I'm reasonably certain I understand how you've laid out
the code [I'm still stumped by dpkg, to the point where I'm not even
sure how to form reasonable questions, but I think I know a fair bit
about the mechanisms I'd expect in the bug system].

Where should I start?

--
Raul