Unsatisfyable dependency for pinepgp

Hi!

Wrt http://www.infodrom.north.de/Debian/Bugs/db/23/23323.html.

I wonder how we should cope with this:

	pinepgp depends on pine and pgp

	There is no pine package.

This prevents dselect from installing it.

	There is pine-src and pine-diff which can be assembled into
	a pine.deb.

I wonder if it ok to depend on a non-existant package or if pine-src
should provide pine or similar?  Yes, I know that it is a source
package but I want to avoid showstoppers.

As a compromise I could think of adding a paragraph to the description
for pinepgp.

	.
	As we are not allowed to distribute a pine package you
	have to install pine-src and pine-diff in order to compile
	a pine packge out of it.  After installing this you can
	install pinepgp.

Something like that so users can get an impression why dselect
doesn't let them install it.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                 Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only /
/          proved it correct, not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth /