kernel 2.0.34 & fat32

Thanks to everyone that pointed out that the fat32 patches ARE in 2.0.34.
I assumed that fat32 remained a configure option, but it appears that it is
now a standard feature (of fat).  At least that's why I could not find any
reference to fat32 in the configure scripts.

It must be a mess for the kernel source maintainer to take the 'official'
kernel sources from Linus and then apply what ever current patches that are
deemed good  for debian to create a custom kernel source package.  I assume
that the  debian kernel source package for 2.0.34 will be placed in slink
eventually.