Re: kernel 2.0.34 and hamm

On Sat, 6 Jun 1998, Jesse Goldman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Looks to me like kernel 2.0.34 is more than just a bugfix release. The
> aic7xxx/pci driver changed *completely* with the result that my adaptec
> 2940AU no longer seems to work. I'd agree with the suggestion that 2.0.33
> be kept around a bit longer.

Yes, AIC7XXX is a problem with 2.0.34.  This probably means that 2.0.35 will be
forthcoming.

Other than that, it looks pretty good to me.  Does anyone know what
changes there were from 2.0.34pre16?  Somehow I got dumped from the
linux-kernel mailing list for several days and missed any announcements.

Bob

----