Re: Packages Removed from Hamm (!)
- To: Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Brian White <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Packages Removed from Hamm (!)
- From: Joel Klecker <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 13:00:31 -0700
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: Brian White's message of "Fri, 29 May 1998 11:47:49 -0400" <356ED8A5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 09:47 -0700 1998-05-29, Rob Browning wrote:
>I also sent some other patches to Christoph that fix a *bunch* of
>memory overrun errors in scsidev and its scsi command code. I don't
>know if those made it in, but they should. Without them, scsidev just
>segfaults on my system.
>I would offer to fix the irqtune problem, but I'm *really* pressed for
>time since I have to leave town soon. Maybe I can get to it tomorrow,
>but I'd rather someone else do it. It shouldn't take more than an
>hour. If I had the source already, I'd guess about 15 minutes.
I took over the package from Christoph.
AFAICT, the scsidev patches aren't applied, however, I have fixed the
important bug, and would like to add the scsidev patches to the version
uploaded to frozen.
Joel "Espy" Klecker
Debian GNU/Linux Developer
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org