Re: HAMM FREEZE (removed packages)

On Sunday, March 15 1998, at 12:12:42, Brian White wrote:

Current time is now "Sun Mar 15 17:29:35 UTC 1998", and Freeze is
tonight, right? Have I missed something?

: I've removed the following packages from Hamm because they still have
: critical, grave, or important bugs registered against them.  To get them
: back in the archive, simply upload a version to "frozen" that fixes _all_
: of the open critical, grave, and important bugs registered against that
: package.

svgatextmode has NOT any bug other than Normal... Why was it
removed??? Are more packages removed like this?

Regards,
--
Roberto Lumbreras
rover@lander.es | rover@etsit.upm.es | rover@debian.org & pgp 143BE391