Re: What's wrong with this link?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: What's wrong with this link?
- From: "Eloy A. Paris" <email@example.com>
- Date: 3 Mar 1998 10:54:20 GMT
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <19980302233855.06343@pianocktail>
Christian Hudon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
: Are you sure there is really also a file named "libcom_err.so" in /lib? Do
: "ls -l /lib/libcom_err.so*" If the file (a symlink, actually) isn't there,
: you need to install the -dev package for the library you want to use.
Yup, that was it. I installed comerrg-dev and evgerything is fine now.
Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology Department
Rockwell Automation de Venezuela
Telephone: +58-2-9432311 Fax: +58-2-9431645
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .