Intent to package xcin

Hello!

I would like to announce my intention to package xcin (and xcin-doc).
Xcin (or Xcin+Crxvt) is a Chinese rxvt with "X Chinese INput = XCIN" so
you can type Chinese (Big5 code) in X.  :-)

I have been promising some people that I would have this out last month,
but I didn't get it done because I was lazy, so please forgive me.  :-)
Anyway, it will be uploaded soon, I hope.  :-)

Happy Valentine's Day!  :-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling            foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca