What to do with packages without Makefile.

Hi,

The new upstream release of zircon (1.18.1) changed the way
used to install the package. We had Makefile files before and
could use them to compile the package. Now there's a new installer
written in tcl which interacts with the user during the
installation process. I don't intend to include this new
version in the Debian distribution now because we are too near
to freezing Bo, but I would appreciate advice on how to
proceed in this case (I became the new maintainer for
zircon in the beginning of this week).
Thanks for any advice.

Ramos.

--