Re: Remote editing of user quotas?

  You need the ability to do remote command execution using pass(1) .
 I'm the author. Though pass can transparently execute remote commands
 via telnetd when the target machine os is Linux or freeBSD (the sunOS code
 is disabled at the moment, but it used to be working fine),  it was
 not tested for execution on raw-mode applications. I think it
 will pass muster without any modification, but cannot promise. Pass has not
 been released because its documentation has yet to advance beyond the the
 draft level.

--

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida