x11/Xwindows/Xfree86

Hi.

I just the Debian Linux from the boot CD and installed it. The problem that
I am facing now, as an absolute novice, is: are x11, Xwindows and Xfree86
the same, and, if so, how do I install it/them? There are many packages on
the CD, but none seems to be the x11, or at least I cannot find it. Do I
have to download it separately?

Thank you for your attention and if I have mis-emailed this message, please
advise me to who I should e-mail it to.

Sincerely,

Mihnea Stoian