Re: Opera Web Browser (with an html address...)

   There is some truth in that remark of yours, Paul.  Yet, debian-devel
is concerned with providing for the needs of development and not
in advocating on matters of general nature. To this, I assure the audience,
that my companion in the conversation, not realizing that he was in a
personal correspondence, has mistakenly replied to this list. Truly said,
this tread does not belong on this list and apologies are extended.

--
Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida