Re: Adding Binary Files to a Package

On Tue, Sep 16, 1997 at 09:31:47AM -0400, Brian White wrote:
> Since the image can't be created through command-line stuff, I've done
> what someone else suggested:  uuencode it.  I extract the binary from
> that.  Crude, but it works.

If/when we ever update the source packaging, I'd like to see this
problem as well as others addressed.  One idea would be to replace the
pkg_X.Y-Z.diff.gz file with a .tar.gz file containing the debian
directory and any patches.

David
--
David Engel                        ODS Networks
david@sw.ods.com                   1001 E. Arapaho Road