Diety UI draft

Hi,

 a) Is there going to be an optional dialog/confirm/warning screen
    when packages are installed or deinstalled? (I know it shows up on
    the selection screen)
 b) The del/keep buttons are quite close (may or may not be a problem
    ergonomically). Is there a (optional) confirm button for
    deletions?
 c) If a package shown up in the dependency list of multiple new
    packages, is the package information duplicated?
 d) Obsolete packages: I use the dpkg-ftp package to update packages;
    I generally only get Packages files from Hamm on a regular
    basis. It asked me if I wanted to wipe out the old list, and I did
    Now all packages not in Hamm (non-us, for example) show up as
    obsolete. I do not want these automatically flagged for removal.
    The obsolete determination has to be better than looking at the
    Packages files I happen to have on my machine.

	manoj

--
 Jesus saves.  Moses invests.