Re: Non-free, Contrib and CDs (Was Re: GNU Win32? Not anymore.)

> From: Alex Yukhimets <aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu>
> > When you say "non-free software", do you imply, say applixware by that?
>
> Go look on www.debian.org for "Social Contract". Page down to the free
> software guidelines.

Bruce,

I don't understand why you didn't answer my questions.
I realize that applixware does not meat "free software guidlines".
But it cannot be placed in non-free directory either.

So I ask you again, what was meant by non-free in the _first_ paragraph
of "Social contract" passage:

       We will support our users who develop and run non-free
       software on Debian, ...

Does Debian support users developing something like applixware?

Thank you.

Alex Y.

--
   _