Re: Game score files and app-defaults files as conffiles

> [some games tag their score files as "conffiles", some don't]
> >
> > They aren't really configuration files, which makes me uneasy

This case is an example of "persistent" files: those which should not
be overwritten when the package is updated. I don't know whether
persistent should be considered as another category or conffiles
should be considered just a particular case of persistent files. Anyway,
it seems that the concept might need some consideration.

Thanks,
	Fernando.