Anyone like to PGP sign my New Maintainer application? :-)

Hello!  I would like to become a new maintainer.

What I have done:

   I am debianizing the MusiXTeX music typesetting package for TeX.  It is
in working condition, but there are still a few minor problems that I have
to work out before it is ready.  Also, if time permitted, I'll also upload
some other MusiXTeX-related packages (PMX, M-Tx, ABC2MTeX, etc.)  (I was
web-surfing and was surprised to find the GNU Music Project!  :)  In the
future, if time permitted, I hope to Debianize some Chinese packages.

Who I am:

   My name is Anthony Tung-Ling Fok (Yes, I am Chinese.  :), and I am
a Civil Engineering undergraduate at the University of Alberta.  I have
been using Debian for 7-8 months now and I like it a lot.  :)  Hmm.. what
else am I supposed to tell about myself?  ^_^

I read the Debian Developer's Reference v0.1, and I found that I need to
provide some verification about myself:

   You should also include some mechanism by which we can verify your
   real-life identity. For example, any of the following mechanisms
   would suffice:
      * A PGP or RSA key signed by any well-known signature, such as:
          * Any current Debian developer
      [... etc. ..]

I am wondering if any current Debian developers would be kind enough to
PGP sign this message for me?  :-)  (Thank!)

My preferred login name on master is "foka".  (That's my login ID here at
U of A too, so I picked the same login name to avoid confusion.  :-)
Also, I would like to subscribe to debian-private using the new e-mail
address, foka@debian.org.  ^_^

Thank you very much for your help.  Attached is my PGP public key block.

Cheers,

Anthony

Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/E0A5A2F9 1997/07/06 Anthony Fok <foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>