Re: staroffice.deb

Shaya Potter writes:

> > > Why the trailing "3"?
> >
> > Star Office 3.1.  I can install them without the trailing number.
> > This is the name that StarDivision has given.
> >
> > The programs from Star Office 4.x might be called swriter4, dunno.
> >
> > As I haven't received complains I'm willing to release the installer
> > next week (I'm off for the weekend so no chance to get that done
> > earlier)
> >

> the menu file seems to be corrupt in some way, it said for everyline,
> something like "newline not expected", but when I checked it, every thing
> seemed OK.

Could you please fetch the most recent file(s) from my site.  There
was inded a little bug which Igor Grobman found while talking on
#Debian.  This is fixed now.

NB: I'm open for wishes for improvements.

Regards

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/        Eine Kette ist nur so stark wie ihr schwächstes Glied  /