policy discussion leader

Christian Schwarz, as Policy manager, will be leading the discussions
on debian-devel that are intended to lead to changes in the Debian
Policy Manual. I will continue to lead the configuration system
discussion.  It's Christian's job to weigh opinions and try to arrive
at a consensus. Please address policy arguments to him. He has the
authority to split off mailing lists, and the authority to delegate
leadership for specific topics.

I'm holding on to "fiat power" where policy is concerned, but if you
guys are doing your job well I won't have to use it. Let's try to get
discussion on debian-devel organized and heading in a productive direction.
What we have now is kind of embarassing.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@pixar.com   510-215-3502