Re: I'm back !

On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, Michael Neuffer wrote:

> > What's the stability of hamm right now ? Is it usable ?
>
> Yes it is. My machine here has been running on hamm for weeks.
>
> A bunch of libs are still missing but otherwise it is quite functional.

I completely upgraded the secondary listserver in one shot in less than an
hour (with a local mirror) over two weeks ago, and I'm quite happy with
the results.  I had 9+ days of uptime until this morning when I had to
reboot (our entire IP address structure is changing, and this morning was
the big day for the computer geeks).

No problems whatsoever!

Pete

--
Peter J. Templin, Jr.                   Client Services Analyst
Computer & Communication Services       tel: (717) 524-1590