Re: I'm back !

On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, Michael Neuffer wrote:

> > What's the stability of hamm right now ? Is it usable ?
> Yes it is. My machine here has been running on hamm for weeks.
> A bunch of libs are still missing but otherwise it is quite functional.

I completely upgraded the secondary listserver in one shot in less than an
hour (with a local mirror) over two weeks ago, and I'm quite happy with
the results.  I had 9+ days of uptime until this morning when I had to
reboot (our entire IP address structure is changing, and this morning was
the big day for the computer geeks).

No problems whatsoever!

Peter J. Templin, Jr.                   Client Services Analyst
Computer & Communication Services       tel: (717) 524-1590
Bucknell University			templin@bucknell.edu

debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org . Trouble?
e-mail to templin@bucknell.edu .