Re: Packager needed for Freedom Desktop

I'll take a look at it, but I can't gurantee anything yet, with graduation
in 2 weeks (yea), after that when I am working full time, I actually will
have more time.  Who knows, I might be able to get a Pentium pro 200, to
do some work on.  Well I'll look at it tomorow after I finish with my last
final.

Thanks,

Shaya