Re: Holding Freeze for Shadow
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Brian C. White wrote:
> > And until shadow moves to the main distribution - we need that before the
> > freeze.
> I don't think I can justify that. Shadow was supposed to be moved into
> unstable in the week preceeding the freeze of Rex. Since it _still_ hasn't
> happened, I can only conclude that it will take an indefinite amount of
> time to get it moved. I'm not willing to postpone the freeze of Bo
> by an indefinite amount.
> Shadow has until the end of the week to move to unstable or it will have
> to wait until the next release.
May I take the necessary step and ask Guy to move the files to unstable?
The question if the shadow packages are ready was discussed a few days ago
and noone had any objections, so:
Guy, please move the shadow* packages from experimental into "bo" so they
are included in Debian 1.3. Note that the freeze is coming soon now, so we
should not spend more time discussing this.
- -- Christian Schwarz
Debian is looking firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
for a logo! Have a
look at our drafts PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7 34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----