Re: diald broken

> 	Looking at Manoj's numerous bugs reports on diald, it seems like the
> version in 'bo' is pretty unusable as it is. Since many users depends on
> diald, maybe it would be good to include those bugs in the 'stop list' ?
>
> Bug numbers for Brian:
>
> 6706, 6707, 6790, 7415, 7416, 7417, 7419, 7420, 7421, 7422, 7423, 7424,
> 7425.
>
> 	Cordialement,
>
> --
> -     ** Linux **         +-------------------+             ** WAW **     -
> -  vincent@debian.org     | RENARDIAS Vincent |          vincent@waw.com  -

A new upload for diald will be done in the next two hours
(time now 23:43h GMT). I hope to be able to have all the
bug reports fixed (including the ones previous to the last release).
When I do the upload, I will ask Manoj to have another try
with it.

I think there's no need to include them in the stop list.

Thanks!

Ramos.

--
---