Re: Web Standards version 2.3

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Bruce Perens:
> Indeed it is. Let's nail that down before 1.3 . I would suggest that
> people who put HTML in /usr/doc do provide an index.html file, since
> Lars says that "dwww" will use it now.

I'm not sure if the current relase version will do it, but it works
in my development version. I can't make a new release until there
is at least one httpd that implements the new web standard.

BTW, how should we indicate that a package depends on the new web
standard? Is a virtual package in order? web-standard-2.3?