Re: How to add checksums for all files to dpkg

Hello,

> 	mv md5sum debian/tmp/DEBIAN/md5sum

GREAT! Can we add this to the Manuals, please?

And perhaps a ls -lR >> debian/tmp/DEBIAN/ls-lR for the permissions?

This would be step one, for an even better System we need some more info:

AFAIK there are 3 kinds of files.

a) unpacked
b) configfiles
c) others

The other files (generated by postinst sripts or such) should be listed
somehow, additionally?

Ah yes.. is it possible to see which package has unpacked a file last (and
overwritten another?).

Greetings
Bernd